There are 2 EASY Ways to Order:
The quickest and easiest way to order is online, directly from our website. Ordering through WorldPantry.com® is safe and secure. Click here to learn more about our security guarantee.
Just follow these simple steps to place your order.
- To add an item to your shopping cart, click Add to Cart.
- When you're finished shopping, click Checkout from the Cart page.
- Fill out your checkout information, including your shipping address and credit card information.
- We'll display a page that shows all of your order information for your final approval.
- Review and confirm all your order information, then click ____ and you're done!
You will receive an order confirmation via email. An account is automatically created for you once you place your first order so you won't have to enter all the information again when you order next.
Ordering By Phone
If you prefer to order by phone, just give us a call. We will be able to serve you better if you write down your items, sizes and quantities beforehand. Then simply call us at: 888-529-4678 (Toll-Free)
Viewing Your Current & Past Orders
If you want to check on the status of your order or need to see information that pertains to a past order, click on Account. You'll be asked to sign in, if you haven't already done so. From your Account page you can view your Order History. Click on any one for a detailed look at your order.
We accept charge and credit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
You can safely send us your credit card number via our secure server, which uses encryption to protect your personal information.
We do our best to make sure that all of the information on this site is accurate. Despite our best efforts, sometimes an item may be priced incorrectly.
- If the item's correct price is lower than our stated price, then we will charge you the lower price and ship the item to you.
- If the item's correct price is higher than our stated price, then we will contact you and wait for your instructions before shipping.
Sales tax is charged only on orders sent within California.
No sales tax is charged on food items. If an item is a combination of a non-taxable food item and a taxable non-food item, then California state law requires that we collect a prorated tax based on the ratio of the value of the food item and the non-food item.
The final confirmation page displayed when you order shows the sales tax we will charge on your order.