Almost four years ago, we were excited to announce our partnership with Uncle’s Ice Cream, and here we are today with ten collab flavors together!
Our variety of chocolate covered macadamias are mixed into Uncle’s handmade ice cream sandwiches, produced right here in Hawai‘i. There’s no doubt that chocolate and ice cream are a classic culinary combo. “We incorporate the best local ingredients we can find in our products. For our macadamia nut- infused sandwiches, there could be no better match than Hawai‘i’s premier mac nut candy company,” shares Uncle’s Ice Cream co-founder Paul Logan.
Over the years, we’ve created these indulgent treats:
- Honey Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs
- Caramel Ice Cream with Toasted Coconut Milk Chocolate Macadamias
- Mocha Ice Cream with Kona Coffee Milk Chocolate Macadamias
- Rocky Road Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Macadamias
- Matcha Ice Cream with Matcha Green Tea Macadamias
- Peppermint Ice Cream with Peppermint Mocha Macadamias
- Holiday Spice Ice Cream with Chocolate Gingerbread Macadamias
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Toffee Macadamias
- Caramel Cookie Dough Ice Cream with Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs
- Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream with White Chocolate Macadamias
As our partnership continues to grow, and we both strive toward the same ultimate goal…put smiles on the faces of visitors and kama‘āina alike, sharing the aloha one sweet bite at a time.
Learn more about Uncle’s Ice Cream at https://www.unclesicecream.com/.