Halloween Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Take half of the cookies and designate them as the tops of the sandwiches, then decorate them as desired.
- Remove the Mauna Loa Macadamia Milk Ice Cream from the freezer and allow it to soften at room temperature for 5-10 minutes, until it can be easily scooped and shaped.
- Using the undecorated cookies, add a generous scoop of ice cream onto the bottom side of each, spreading it out to create an even layer. Then press the top, decorated cookie into the ice cream, pushing gently to flatten the ice cream and ensure the sandwiches stick together.
- If you want to add any decorations to the ice cream itself (e.g. the eyeballs and spider legs), do so now while the ice cream is soft.
- Place the ice cream sandwiches in a sealed container and return them to the freezer for a few hours so they can harden. Store them in the freezer for up to several days.
- Homemade or store-bought cookies of choice
- One or multiple flavors of Mauna Loa Non-Dairy Macadamia Milk Ice Cream
- Icing, frosting, or melted chocolate for adhering the decorations to the cookies
- Decorations of choice (grain-free, vegan, or naturally-colored as desired)