No-Bake Chocolate Macadamia Cookie Dough Truffles
- In a mixing bowl, combine the nut butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, and sea salt, then stir until fully mixed.
- Add the coconut flour one tbsp at a time, mixing after each addition. Add coconut flour until your mixture becomes stiff enough to cleanly roll into balls, but not dry. The amount of coconut flour you need to add will depend on the type of nut butter you choose to use.
- Coarsely chop the Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamias, then add them to the cookie dough mixture and stir until the nuts are evenly incorporated.
- Scoop out the cookie dough mixture in heaping tablespoonfuls, or use a 1 tbsp cookie dough scoop. Roll each scoop into an even ball, and place the balls on a tray covered with wax paper.
- Place the cookie dough balls in the freezer for at least an hour; they will be much easier to cover with chocolate when they have hardened.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat until smooth. Then roll each cookie dough ball in the chocolate, using two forks to handle it and remove it. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Set the finished cookie dough truffles back onto the wax paper to harden.
- Optional: decorate the truffles with dusting of edible glitter after the chocolate has hardened.
- Store the completed truffles in the refrigerator in a sealed container, they will keep their shape better at cooler temperatures.
- 4 oz bag Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamias
- 1 c neutral-flavored, natural nut butter
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 c high-quality dark or milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Edible glitter (optional)